Sunday 15 May 2011

NEWSFLASH

So this is my blog and I'm thinking, what am I supposed to start with? should I concentrate on boring you to death or maybe I'll make sure you are so irritated you don't come back here to read what crap I am thinking. But if you do get scared and run away, you might never know what I think of you and how that affects the price of crayfish in the market. So I think I'll just use this first post to say welcome to my blog and make sure you bookmark it because you may never know... this blog can SAVE YOUR LIFE. As you will find it, I do not do amebo... No I don't :| but yes I give inside scoop :D... scoops that can tell you where the next oil well is, or where Osama is hiding in your house, or how you can get your name on the next  royal wedding guest list in...erm...let's say the year 2040... You are welcome to my blog, I hope our love grows stronger henceforth.

1 comment: