Sunday 15 May 2011

22 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I have a very strong personality.
2. I love myself: therefore I enjoy my own company best.
3. I have a morbid fear of dogs.
4. I have a penchant for perfumes and sweet scents.
5. I have the following bad habits:
 *I find it tasking to keep in touch with people (but on a serious note, I love you all *big hug*)
 *I unintentionally do not have any respect for time
 *I'm a "procastinator".
6. I'm slow to anger but not swift to forgive (I didn't say I don't forgive at all).
7. I do not enjoy any form of laundry, notwithstanding I do not appreciate shabby and untidy dressing.
8. Contrary to people's perception of me, I'm a friendly person.
9. If you want me to do something, do not yell at me or threaten me.
10.I have the talent of laughing: I laugh all the time even when there is nothing funny to laugh at. With no intention to rain on anybody's parade, if I always laugh at whatever you say, don't think you are very funny, I'm prolly just being me.
11.I'm a whiz at literature, but give me a scientific equation to solve and I'm like bambi lost in midtown Manhattan.
12.I'm no mediocre.
13.I'm very optimistic.
14.I function best when I'm under pressure.
15.I used to be an ardent fan of celebrity gossip...I'm still in the game though.
16.I do not appreciate people especially the male folk asking for my blackberry pin instead of my phone number.
17.I'm not particular about anything such as favourite food, colour, car, drink, water and blah blah.
18.I LOVE my family...they are a big part of me because nobody looks after family like family.
19.The real me is a very nice girl with a very good heart, however, I can be mean...more like cantankerous.
20.I have always been very ambitious: when i was younger, I hoped to be president in the future...now I'm older, I hope to be the Chief Justice of Nigeria. I'll take whichever comes first in due time. If Goodluck Jonathan can do it, I can do it ;).
21.For me, leaving my house without a wristwatch and a bracelet/ bangles is equivalent to going out without clothes.
22.I'm allergic to pepper, I have a severe allergy to cooked onions, I do not eat beans, semovita, wheat, couscous and gbegiri soup. I'm not a fan of fufu, eba, boiled yam and potato. Apart from those mentioned I guess almost every other meal goes for me. Apparently I'm not a foodie person.

No comments:

Post a Comment